Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 8, 2011

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES: Weigh In Day

Our scale is broken. It tells us these wild and crazy weights that are impossible. I weighed 10 times and it gave me several different, but very funny weights. A few times I was in the 100's.

So, official weigh in is tomorrow after I brave a Wal-Mart trip today. I hate Wal-Mart. We are expected to have a few inches of snow tomorrow, and here in Arkansas that means most people panic and take all of the bread and milk.

This sucks, but it is not slowing me down. I can wait 1 day to officially weigh in.

Have a great weekend & keep it up, because it is worth it, and so are you!

1 comment:

  1. People go crazy for the milk and bread here too. But we actually get alot of snow each year. It's the end of the world. Get your bread and milk!!!

    Can't wait for your weigh in tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete