Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Playing Around

I am new to this blog stuff, so I am taking the opportunity before I start back to school to play around on here and try to figure stuff out! I do not even really know how to design my page or anything. I am about to attempt to add some random photos to see if I can figure this stuff out. Any tips or tricks would be much appreciated.

As for losing weight, eating healthy, and exercise, I am still doing fabulous! I feel awesome and am so excited about weigh in 2 on Saturday. I also forgot to mention that my husband Brian lost 5 lbs last week as well! Go B!


This is my family! My husband Brian, my 3 daughters Kaitlin, Audra, Evie...and me. This was taken at my momma's house Christmas Eve 2010. As you can see, it is a typical family photo with the 2 little ones not wanting to cooperate. :)

2 comments: